We are looking for a talented Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and fulfill company’s vision.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage daily operations of branch and ensure smooth and seamless functioning of all branch activities
- Will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- Assist the Head Office in implementing business development strategies for assigned branch.
- Working closely with Counselling and operations Team to educate them about latest updates, policies and rules; also handling the team of counsellors and back office operations with result orientated strategies and planning.
- Provide quality and exceptional services to customers.
- Will be the process owner for all clients of the branch (students) and ensuring that they are serviced and guided well from beginning to end of the complete student Visa application process.
- Achieve Branch sales target and projected profit.
- Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
- Lead, manage, train and motivate the team at the branch towards higher productivity.
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly.
- To counsel clients about student visa process & requirements of countries like Canada, UK, USA, Europe, New Zealand, Australia etc.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Postgraduate/ Graduate.
- 4-5 yrs. of experience in the same field.
- Must have worked in the managerial capacity.
- Stable career history.
- Good team leading experience.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge about Canada, and preferably Australia, New Zealand & Europe Visa Rules & Regulations.
- Good understanding of Visa application process, documentation requirements etc.
- Result orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written both), pleasing personality & confident, Good keyboard skills, academically bright.