The Visa and Immigration Counselor is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. The main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation. The Counselor will also be responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly. The major responsibility would be conversion of the walk-in lead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseas education counseling.
- Calling Prospective Clients and Setting Appointments.
- Initiating Face to Face Appointments with Clients.
- Converting Leads Into Sales & Closing the Leads.
- Maintaining Healthy and Cordial Relations with Clients.
- Assisting students from start to end of the entire admission process.
- Feeding students with the best of knowledge and information regarding Universities.
- Interview and Preparing students to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for application
- Counsel the students for various locations like Canada, NZ, USA Australia, UK etc.
- Responsible for all applications and operations.
- Coordination with clients and associates
- To maintain working relationship with all clients & colleagues
- To help the client/students to obtain Visas and other documentation required for visa process
- Achieve their targets.
- 2-3 yrs. of experience in the same field.
- Postgraduate/ Graduate.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge about all countries Visa Rules & Regulations
- Good understanding of Visa application process, documentation requirements etc.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral & written both), Well presented & confident
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Flexibility over working hours
- Should have an open and accessible personal style; is calm and thoughtful, and encourages input and ideas from others