We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company\'s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes.
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users\' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analysing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.