We’re looking for a UI/UX developer who will take a key role on our team.
Our UX developer will be responsible for In depth understanding of Bootstrap framework, Responsive & Mobile-first websites, Media query, Mobile App designing for iOs & Android
Knowledgeable in creating wire-frames, visual mock-ups graphics, user workflows, low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Key Tasks of a UI Developer
Following are some key tasks of a UI developer:
- Conceptualize original UI UX ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, interactive mockups and prototypes.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI/Development trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
Qualification Required: B.sc / BCA / B.Tech / M.sc / MCA