Computer Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software on the computer.
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Computer Operator Skills:
- Data processing
- Communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Documentation skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and computer networking)
- Ability to create and update documentation