As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include
- conduct thorough research on industry-related topics,
- generate ideas for new content composition Write engaging content and ensure that it adheres to SEO standards
- proofread the articles before publication
You should possess excellent writing skills and have an eye for detail. You should develop content that attracts the target audience.
Don\'t hesitate to share your work samples or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Apply now!
- Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Produce content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Utilize SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Oversee our website, promote our blog and pitch articles to third-party platforms effectively.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
- Prepare well-organized drafts utilizing Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, etc).
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts, and tones in the content.
- Research industry-related topics by combining web sources, interviews, and studies.