Job Purpose And Impact
The Sales Coordinator will support our staff with face-to-face and remote selling to new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek an administrative professional who, with guidance, will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
B.A, B.Com, BCA, BBA
- Support sales representatives and channel partners.
- Process orders.
- Act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Handle sales information.
- Draft and submit customer quotes.
- Provide product training and financing.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience, with minimum two years in Bulk/Wholesale
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.